The Historian is responsible for recording the activities and accomplishments of the Auxiliary President during their term in office.
The writing of a history is very important. Through the years the recorded experiences of those who served before us have guided the footsteps of those who follow. Historians are encouraged to present the factual running story of the accomplishments in each program.The description should be simple and concise.
The quality and artistic value of the work depends upon the enthusiasm of the historian.
Upon the records, the Unit history is written
Upon the Unit history the District history is written
Upon the District history the Department history is written
And upon the Department history the National history is written.
- Department Code – Historian
- Historian National Program Action Plan
- Unit & District History Picture Book Instructions
- Unit Written History Book Rules & Score Sheet
- Unit Junior History Book & Score Sheet
- District History Rules and Scoring Sheet
- District Junior History Rules and Scoring Sheet
- Formation of the ALA
- Historian Update for 2019-2021 extended term – Written History and Picture Books
- Mid-Year Reports
- Year-End Reports