Public relations is simply a matter of establishing and maintaining goodwill. It is telling the general public of the value of the American Legion Auxiliary to the community and the country. Public Relations covers every kind of communication from personal contact in casual conversation, to speakers , and to carefully prepared news releases for the media. It is not a complicated job, but it is a vitally important one. It is a job for every member of the Auxiliary as well as the Public Relations Committee.
- Department Code – Public Relations
- Public Relations National Program Action Plan
- PR Guide and Tips for Volunteer Recruitment
- National ALA Media Templates
- ALA Emblem Use Request Form
- Mid-Year Report Forms
- Year-End Report Forms